Step 1: Prepare for voice changing process
First of all, you need AV Voice Changer Software Diamond installed on your computer. Download here!
Next, select a celebrity or movie character voice that you like. And, make sure you have a quality microphone working on your computer.
Step 2: Change voice Timbre and Pitch level
Turn on Voice Morpher panel by switching ON/OFF button (1), or clicking on Voice Morpher button (2) on the left main panel.
Now move the cursor on Voice Morpher graph (3) to change Pitch and Timbre levels, and speak through the microphone to hear your changed voice.
Tips: Here are some of my personal suggestions for you:
- Morgan Freeman’s voice – Pitch 72%, Timbre 109%
- Justin Bieber’s voice – Pitch 69%, Timbre 68%
- Pirate’s voice – Pitch 58%, Timbre 184%
- Darth Vader’s voice (Star Wars) – Pitch 50%, Timbre 158%
- Boris The Animal (Men in Black III) – Pitch 59%, Timbre 115%
- Drow Ranger (WarCraft III) – Pitch 145%, Timbre 76%
- Yoda’s voice (Star Wars) – Pitch 84%, Timbre 76%
AV Voice Changer Software offers various options to enhance your output voice.
Adjust Equalizer settings at the right-bottom of the main panel.
On menu bar, click Preferences (4) -> Vowel Enhancer (5).
Turn ON (6) Vowel Enhancer module and make your adjustments on provided slides > OK.
Choose tab Background Effects (7) -> Turn ON (8) the module -> Choose your favorite effects.
Note: Due to the unique characteristics of a single person’s voice, I recommend that you should try out Voice Morpher graph many times to get the desired voice.